This is a repeating eventmay 22, 2022 9:30 am
During Term 2, we will be embarking on a project called "Soul Care". Soul Care is a book/video/conference series produced by Dr Rob Reimer and it is billed
During Term 2, we will be embarking on a project called “Soul Care”. Soul Care is a book/video/conference series produced by Dr Rob Reimer and it is billed as providing “Transformational Principles for a Healthy Soul”. It contains a significant amount of practical, theologically sound advice and examples for those who want to deepen their journey as disciples of Jesus.
We are calling it a Project, because it is more than a series and will include:
- Sermons on seven Sundays through May and June, starting 15 May;
- Wednesday evening gatherings to explore additional teaching on each topic by Dr Reimer (from video). We plan to make these gatherings available in person and online, starting 18 May;.
- The opportunity to purchase and follow the book which covers the topics; and
- The whole church – our Youth and Children’s programs will run the same topics (at age appropriate levels).
We would encourage you to pray about committing to all seven Sundays and to the Wednesday evenings. We believe this will be a highly impactful journey for our community.
The Sunday sermons will include;
- 15 May | Identity
- 22 May | Repentance
- 29 May | Family Sin Patterns
- 5 June | Forgiveness
- 12 June | Healing Wounds
- 19 June | Overcoming Fears
- 26 June | Moving Forward Together
With respect to purchasing the book, it is called Soul Care: Seven Transformational Principles for a Healthy Soul by Dr Rob Reimer (Franklin, Tennessee: 2016, Carpenters Sons Publishing). We have 15 copies in the Church Office for those who are early to purchase, but would otherwise suggest you can order a copy from a number of online book sellers. Note that delivery time appears to be 3-4 weeks.
Soul Care Book - PurchasingPlease fill out this form to indicate that you would like to purchase a Soul Care book for $20. Pick up from the Sunday Church service, or from the Church Offices during the week.
(Sunday) 9:30 am