During Term 2, we will be embarking on a project called "Soul Care". Soul Care is a book/video/conference series produced by Dr Rob Reimer and it is billed
During Term 2, we will be embarking on a project called “Soul Care”. Soul Care is a book/video/conference series produced by Dr Rob Reimer and it is billed as providing “Transformational Principles for a Healthy Soul”. It contains a significant amount of practical, theologically sound advice and examples for those who want to deepen their journey as disciples of Jesus.
We are calling it a Project, because it is more than a series and will include:
- Sermons on seven Sundays through May and June, starting 15 May;
- Wednesday evening gatherings to explore additional teaching on each topic by Dr Reimer (from video). We plan to make these gatherings available in person and online, starting 18 May;.
- The opportunity to purchase and follow the book which covers the topics; and
- The whole church – our Youth and Children’s programs will run the same topics (at age appropriate levels).
We would encourage you to pray about committing to all seven Sundays and to the Wednesday evenings. We believe this will be a highly impactful journey for our community.
The Wednesday evening gatherings will discuss;
- 18 May | Identity
- 25 May | Repentance
- 01 Jun | Family Sin Patterns
- 08 June | Forgiveness
- 15 June | Healing Wounds
- 22 June | Overcoming Fear
- 29 June | Moving Forward Together
If you are interested in attending the Soul Care Wednesday night sessions please fill out the form below;
Soul Care | Wednesday Nights
(Wednesday) 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm